Together with partners, BriSol conducts training for designers and technologists of enterprises, workshops to familiarize themselves with additive technologies and their application in production.
The training is tailored to a wide range of clients, from university students to industry professionals.
Students are given the opportunity to work on interesting projects and be part of a team that conducts cutting edge research. If you are team-oriented and dynamic with a passion for technology, join us for a successful journey through your internship with us.
1. Beginner: for engineers, doctors, architects, students, individuals. Provides an overview of printers and their capabilities.
2. Basic: for mechanical engineers. Provides an overview of professional printers and their uses. Students create their own samples.
3. Premium: for industry professionals. Provides an overview of industrial printers and software. Focused on solving practical customer issues.
4. Special: For professionals who have mastered levels 1-3. Emphasis is placed on a practical case with optimization solutions. Requires prior consultation and case review.
5. Technician: Technical training for 3D equipment operators.